Saturday 9 April 2011

Saturday recipes - Desserts!

Today I dream of trying all these delicious looking desserts without gaining any weight :)

Banofee Jar with salted caramel and coconut

I found this recipe on Baba Ganuj's amazing food blog. I love the combination of sweet and salty so this recipe sounds perfect to me. It's simple to make and looks so delicious and impressive served in a jar. It contains all the things I like the most - bananas, coconut and caramel - I just can't wait to try it!

Photo from Babaganuj.blogspot.com

Cracker Jack Ice Cream with dulce de leche and vanilla bean.

Continuing the sweet and salty combination there's this incredible recipe from 1 Fine Cookie. I love homemade ice cream and this one doesn't even require an ice cream maker. This creamy vanilla ice cream is made using a vanilla bean not just vanilla extract which makes it so much better. Cracker Jacks is nothing more than caramel-coated popcorn and peanuts and it ads crunchiness to the ice cream. Perfect!

Photo from 1finecookie.com

Raspberry Swirl Sweet Rolls

With a glass of milk on the side this would be my perfect summer breakfast. This recipe is from the Curvy Carrot's food blog, it's not the easiest to make like any yeast based bread but I think it's worth the effort! Plus you can substitute raspberries with any other berries or a mixture. Yum!

Photo from Thecurvycarrot.com

Chocolate Mousse (Chocolate Chantilly)

Now this is amazing! It requires only two ingredients: chocolate and water plus a little bit of effort. This mousse, also called Chocolate Chantilly is a discovery of the French chemist Hervé This and it is simply melting chocolate in water and whisking until it's thickened.

Photo from Cafefernando.com

Strawberry-Honey Butter

Another simple one, but it's such a great recipe from The Kitchen Sink Recipes. Easy to make, looks and sounds just divine!

Photo from Thekitchensinkrecipes.com

Raspberry Tiramisu

If you're not a coffee person or if regular tiramisu seems just a little bit too heavy this Sophistimom's recipe is perfect for you. I'm a big mascarpone and raspberries fan, you can replace raspberries with any other berries or fruits as you wish.

Photo from Sophistimom.com

Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies

I found this recipe on Picky Palate's blog. She's a queen of cookies to me and once again she didn't disappoint :) What a great idea!

Photo from Beckybakes.net

Raspberry White Chocolate Scones

Ok, I think you know that I love raspberries by now and this recipe by the Picky Cook only increases my fondness for them. Also, white chocolate makes it even better! Delicious!

Photo from Pickycook.com

Lost on a dessert island :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!!! =) I follow you, and I invite you at my blog!
    Greetings from México Df!
    http://modacapital.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete