Tuesday 6 September 2011

Norwegian Wood Fall 2011 Collection

Today I dream about the Fall 2011 collection from Norwegian Wood.

Norwegian Wood is a brand based in Montreal, Canada founded by a designer - Angie Johnson. With supporters like Susie Bubble or Tavi I'm sure that Norwegian Wood has a bright future in the fashion industry.

The new collection is inspired by the prairie lands where Angie grew up, fields of wheat, blue skies and starry nights. The collection is so not my style but when I first saw it it charmed me enough to transform my opinion completely :)

I love the colours here: neutrals with a splash of flame orange and midnight navy. I love all the prints and patterns - it's crazy how the dots are mixed with geometric prints, how tartan is mixed with flowers and tassels mixed with asymmetry.

The next great thing about Norwegian Wood are the very reasonable prices. I'm in love, what do you think?

Photos from Norwegianwoodonline.com

Smoking hot!

3 comments:

  1. Słowa Norwegian i Canada przykuły moją uwagę, zdjęcia jak i same ubrania podobają mi się BARDZOoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetne rzeczy - takie "coś innego", nawet ciężko określić ich styl :) Asymteryczna spódnica..mniam mmniam.

    ReplyDelete