Saturday 10 September 2011

Saturday Recipes - Soups!

Today I dream about trying all of these delicious soup recipes this autumn.

Soup was always my last choice on the menu but I guess we all have to grow up sometime :) Soup is a great choice in the cold and windy autumn-time - it's healthy and warming. My favourite kind of soups are the thick and creamy ones but I will never say no to a good minestrone :) Today I will try to prove that soups don't have to be boring and that there's so many new flavours to discover!

Vermont Cheddar Soup

One of my favourite food blogs, Framed Cooks was again a great source of inspiration. So great, that this week I used five recipes from it :) The first one is this yummy looking cheddar soup which is perfect for me as I live in UK and there's cheddar everywhere! :) Get the recipe here!


Tomato Soup with Mozzarella Croutons

Tomato soup was on the list of 'the most boring soups ever' - now I might change my mind! It looks delicious, it's full of spices and herbs and those croutons....yum! Find the recipe here!


Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Soup

Everyone knows that smoked salmon and cream cheese make a great combination but I have never tried it in a soup! I guess if it works so well on a bagel it must be as delicious in a soup :) Get the recipe here!


Spicy Chilled BLT Soup

BLT is one of my favourite sandwiches so I'm sure I'd love this soup! The recipe is quick and easy and I'm sure it will taste as good served hot too! Click here for the recipe!


Cauliflower Soup with Lobster Dumplings

I love cauliflower and who doesn't like lobster?! This recipe is a must-try! It looks so creamy and the dumplings look perfect! Get the recipe here!

Photos from Framed-mylifeonepictureatatime.blogspot.com

Tortellini Soup with Balsamic Caramelized Onions & Mushrooms

How beautiful is this soup?! It reminds me of wonderful Polish Christmases - I'm sure I'll be making this one soon! Find the recipe here!

Photo from Cookincanuck.com

Chunky Vegetable Soup

This soup looks perfect for winter! It's really easy to make and looks so warming and comforting! Find the recipe here!

Photo from Butterflyfoodie.blogspot.com

Winter Squash Soup with Gruyere Croutons

I'm a big fan of squashes in any shape or form! This soup contains all the things I need in the winter: herbs, cream and butter :) Find the recipe here!

Photo from Smittenkitchen.com

Souper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment