Thursday 8 March 2012

Vero Moda Spring/Summer 2012 Campaign

Today I dream about the wonderful S/S 2012 campaign by Vero Moda featuring the charming Alexa Chung.

As I'm sure you know by now, I have a huge weakness for Alexa and this time she charmed me again :) This is the second part of the campaign and I have to say I like it much more than the first one.

It's very summery, the surroundings as well as the clothes make me really excited for summer. Simple dresses, lovely prints and feminine shapes are everyone's favourite for Spring. You'll never get bored of a good pair of jeans and a classic shirt - it's timeless!

Have a look at the campaign and watch the backstage video, enjoy!

Photos from Veromoda.com



Alexa: Vero pretty :)

4 comments:

  1. Ostatnio widziałam kilka zdjęć w outlecie VM, przyjemna kampania i przyjemne ubrania. Mam wrażenie, że nie doceniałam tego sklepu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is amazing, I have a huge crush on Vero Moda, since I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear !! Tnx you for your lovely comment :) actually I buy the sandals in Barcelona in January, so I suppose that it was the autumn/winter collection, I've also seen the flats they are so pretty too, Maybe you can have the sandals during the sale in june when they put everything out of their stock.

    xx

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super kolekcja. Vero Moda to był mój pierwszy pracodawca i mam sentyment do tych ubrań.

    ReplyDelete