Wednesday 25 April 2012

The Kooples S/S 2012 Collection

Today I dream about the amazing new Spring/Summer 2012 collection by The Kooples.

I don't have to introduce you to this fantastic french brand as I've already showed you their Autumn/Winter 2011 collection here.

Last time Alexander, Laurent and Raphael Elicha - the founders of the brand - charmed me with their dandy and rebellious but always perfectly tailored pieces and this time I'm even more impressed! The collection is full of delicate and feminine pastel and nude shades with added pops of rich colour. It's very sophisticated and elegant but in a slouchy and effortless kind of way.

What I like the most about The Kooples are their campaigns featuring real life couples wearing the label - I wish I could see such stylish couples on the streets more!

Here's some of my favourite looks from the lookbook but make sure to check out the whole collection here!


 The Kooples Couples:
 Photos from Thekooples.com

The happy Kooples :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, this collection is so cool, I love the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zdjęcia w parach są najlepsze! Świetne żakiety - czasem mam wrażenie, że znalezienie dobrze skrojonej marynarki wcale nie jest takie proste... Fioletowa koszula i pomarańczowe szorty w lookbooku, powalające połączenie kolorów!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zgadzam się z Kelly:)
    Kiedyś chętnie nosiłam garnitury.
    Chyba do tego wrócę...

    ReplyDelete