Saturday 6 October 2012

Jessica Colaluca's Colour Palettes

Today I dream about these lovely colour palettes made by Jessica Colaluca.

Jessica is the creator of Design Seeds, an infinite source of colour palettes and inspirations. Detroit-born Jessica, a former industrial designer, has always had a passion for colours and her colour palettes are some of the best I've seen.

I find them really useful when creating mood boards or simply if you're unsure whether some of your pieces will go together well. On Design Seeds you can search the palettes by colour or theme and there are so many that it's really difficult to choose your favourite!

Here are some of my favourite palettes for the autumn/winter season. For all the Pinterest maniacs, here's Jessica's profile! Also, you can buy Jessica's beautiful e-books here!

Photos from Design-seeds.com

Colour me impressed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment